--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Change is in the Air

The only thing sure in this world is change. I've preached it for umpteen years now. And continue to try to live it.

The State Surveyors are busy where I work, making m-a-j-o-r changes along the way. And that is a good thing.
Imagine if we had this same type of 'team' who came into our lives once a year.. you never knew when.. & they would take notes, names & no prisoners. While the very thought might strike some fear, in the end, it just might be the housekeeping we need to be rid of the cobwebs of complacency. They might see my paperwork lacking (I really do need to be writing more). They may question me relentlessly on why I'm not doing more to 'live my passion'. They might even shake up the whole process by creating this moratorium on my everyday life.. no more just living paycheck to paycheck.. you must live life as a final performance onstage; rehearsal time is over.
And that would be a good thing.

We're thinking about some major changes here.. even considering a physical move to another state. Talking about our working lives changing to better suit our passions. And all of this is a Good Thing.
Comments:
Ohhhhh, the winds of change are a'blowing!

I love the idea of an internal audit. Ha, sometimes I think the auditors of life are simply referred to as "friends" though. :)

But you're totally right. How wonderful it would be to have someone right the wrongs, and adjust the forgotten passions that lie within...

.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?