--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 06, 2005

New Column!

Hey, all you Metaphysical fans.. and you KNOW who you are! I've got my inner-eye on you.. you cannot run, you cannot hide.
I'm starting up a new monthly column on the Spirit Works website..
http://spirit-works.net
Called 'Dream Weaver' by Cherokee Sage Woman (sound familiar?)
I will attempt to interpret dreams sent in by our readership (which is amazingly large!)
I think this can be an interesting & fun segment. Which is what I long for in life.
'Spirit! Make it interesting & fun.. or else keep me on the bench, coach.'
So if you have some intriguing night-drama, send it in!

Also, a recommendation for an exciting new (to me!) website, www.radicalsages.com
WOW! Totally 'alive' w/ things that move us as One. Check it out.

And Dan has been working on our 'fun' site: www.gourmetcampers.com
Still under construction, but check out what's there so far.

A special thanks to the Cherokee Princess who keeps the website (& my spirits) in high gear. She's a jewel!
To BringBackBrenda who reminds me daily of my debt/gift to society; and will not let the world grow lax on weighty & significant issues. She rocks!
To Juliepoolie who reminds us that it is the blessed 'present' that creates the forever after. She graces us!
To the Fictioneer who calls my mind to roads not taken. He leads!

On this Super Sunday of thanks..
You know who you are!


Comments:
...And to Cherokee Sage Woman for grounding me. If it weren't for her, I'd take the material world dangerously serious. After the best of my complaints, she always reminds me to breathe, and remember the Spirit.

I'd have had a heart attack long ago if not for you!! :)

Can't wait to check out the websites!

.
 
Thank you! You are a gift to the world of love, light and inspiration!! I love the camping website!! Look forward to the new column!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?