--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

I have to be married to the sweetest man on earth. I just woke up to a lovely bouquet of flowers & the nicest card. We have plans to go out to dinner tonight, & gross everyone out with our public-displays-of-affection..ha
Today he ran my business errands for me.. which is so typical of the little things he does each day.
Every morning I wake up to his smile & kiss. He fixes my diet coke.. & makes sure I'm set for the day, before he begins his own.
Each evening he arrives home as excited about seeing me as he was on our 1st date.
There are no words to describe how much he means to me.
I am blessed beyond measure.

"This is the true test of love.. that no one has ever loved, as we love..'
Goethe
Comments:
This is beautiful! What a lovely, true, pure, and fortunate love you share with Dan.

Blessings galore to the both of you! Happy V-Day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?