--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday's Muse

It came to me this morning that every day is TGIF day since I quit my job! How utterly freeing is that? I don't recommend it to everyone, because it might tend to collapse our economy (& Bushit is doing a good enough job of that, single-handedly). And also, it might eliminate the need for the major psychotropics, the use of which is so widespread among the population today.. & that might topple the pharmaceuticals, causing rampant running across fields of daisies & the re-immergance of the Turtle's classic, 'Life I love you.. all is grooooovy.' And for god's sake, I don't want to see that happening among the over-80 set here in Sarasota. NOT a pretty sight..
But you get the gist of trickle-down happiness.

There is probably enough 'wastage' (is that a word.. who cares?) in the U.S. today, that if we had a mind to, we could ALL quit our jobs & be doled out a couple thousand per person per month (all mortgages & rents controlled/ all products prices frozen) & live quite happliy. Giving free vent to our creative urges, & growing by our wits. Wait a minute, that smells a tad like Communism.. or in the least, like early Christianity. (Where the rich had to sell out & everyone shared from a common till)

Well I'm sorry then, I can't help you after all. But I can hum this little ditty for you & trust that you'll know I think only good thoughts for you as I TGIF my way thru this part of my life..
'Slow down, you're moving too fast
Got to make the moments last
Just trippin' down the cobblestones
Life I love you
All is GROOOOOOOOVY..
lalalalalla.. feelin' groovy..'
Comments:
Wow, what a radical change since you quit the job! I love this freedom-version of you! It makes me feel so...so....GROOVY!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?