--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Hello, Hello

My goodness, I've turned into a 'once a month' writer.. shame on me. I vow to do better.
And now that I'm a 'free' woman, I will do just that.
I am breathing freely for the 1st time in a year. I am UNEMPLOYED!
But hopefully not un-thinking. It's time to get my life back on track. In all realms. Body/Mind/Spirit. I have let too much get by me, under the ruse of "I have to work, therefore, I have no life". I am taking my life back!

So here's the plan, Sam.
For the Body.. I will start exercising regularly. (I have become soft in the name of 'I-don't-have-time')
For the Mind.. I will start to read intelligently again, & begin to study Italian again.
For the Spirit.. I will start laying groundwork for the Retreats we have planned in the great piney woods of the northern mt country.
Ahhhhhh.. life is good & getting gooder all the time.
Comments:
Sending tons of positive energy your way on your new endeavor!

Let FREEDOM ring! Enjoy the new leaf.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?