--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Off on an Adventure!

Blogdom is going into hybernation mode until I return from our latest adventure as campers-R-us. We will be leaving far too early in the morning.. and returning far too late June 2nd. So please hold positive thoughts for us as we face the treacherous highways & byways of the open freeways. Lots of 'traveling mercies' all around!

We'll be gathering new info, pics, tales (true & untrue), recipes, and may even start a contest or 2 on the website;
www.GourmetCampers.com
upon our return..

I will miss my plethora of reading fans out there.. Ok, you Debra.
Take care & keep the monitor on for me.
Comments:
Ohhh, I miss you already! Have a safe drive, and a wonderful camp. Will check out the updates on your site when you return.

HAVE FUN!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?