--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blueprints for the Ark

3rd day of rain here.. I'm feeling rather squishy & my fingers are pruning. Last evening there was 2 ft of rain on the cross streets near here. Had to be a ft of water in the low areas of our lawn. Enough! The mosquitoes will be big enough to carry us away if this persists.
I found myself plotting my shower in between lightning strikes, last night. Damn the shampoo!

I have managed to finish reading a book a day, so the steady downpour has been good for something. And I've written a review for SpiritWorks. That counts..
And get this! My diet is still intact. (must be the effects of the falling barometer)
And I've continued the exercise routine for (gasp) 3 days.
HAS to be the power of negative ions.

I did the Sacred Path cards today. When I feel puzzled or stymied about what's going on in my life, I try to do those cards. They use Native-American symbols & the readings are always so close to what 'ails' me.. it's eerie.
Today my question was about the 'trifecta'.. the house/job/TN triad. And the message came back, 'Everything is right on schedule' & 'Release it all to Mother/Father God'.
Well, there you go. I felt so much lighter & freer after 'hearing' that.. I can't tell you.
Sometimes that's all we're looking for; a reassurance that God is in Her heaven, & all is right w/ the world. Perhaps it's that we miss our parents saying to us, 'Be patient while I untie the knots..'
Or a reinteration of the scripture, 'Be still, & know that I am God'.
Or even a rendition of Mama's old adage, 'Shut up & listen!'
Whatever works..
Comments:
Hey there ,need a paddle? I have a question for you.I'd like to pass your blog and the spirit works site on to family do you mind if I post it on my site . My 2 cousins and Aunt are talking about a book club sort of thing and we all like spiritual type books.another question would be are you interested or willing to take on a student via internet?I would very much like to share in your knowlage. Thank you so much for your comments so far.
 
I'd be honored to be added to your site..
On the Spirit-Works website is a section of books that we've reviewed. I have a personal library here at home (10 bookcases!) full of material as well. I give it away as I read it.. so I figure I'll have to live to 124 to get thru all this; it's my longevity plan..;o)
You're more than welcome to email me here sandega@comcast.net to ask any questions you have. I feel like we're all 'students' in one way or another, here on Earth school. All growing as One.
 
I love the wisdom in your writing, Sande. Sometimes I feel calmer and more aware just by simply reading your blogs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?