--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 18, 2005

extra entry..

Just visited a fellow Yay Yay members blog & found part of a Q&A I opted to steal. (Hey, she stole it too, so it's a convoluted crime at this juncture)
Like I said, I only stole 1/2 of it, so my penance will be much less than hers. Thanks for allowing me the 'pinch' Melody!

TIME
~~~~
What I Was Doing..
10 years ago__
I had my heart broken by a French-Canadian. I was living in Tucson, AZ, working at Northwest Hospital. The mending of my broken heart included falling for a fellow worker, 20 yrs my junior. (What he lacked in intellect, he made up for w/ enthusiam)
My 2nd grandchild was born, & I got to cut the cord after the delivery. We were bonded.

5 years ago__
I was living La Vida Loca as a single woman in my new digs in FL! Little did I know I was soon to meet the love of my life on Match.Com. It was a magical time for me..

1 Year ago__
I was stuck in a job I hated at a local nursing home. My only saving grace was still being w/ the love of my life, my family & friends encouragement & support, and faith that God would take me to a better place in Spirit.

Yesterday__
I had a lovely day w/ my 3rd grandchild, went to see 'Willie Wonka'. The house was being shown in an Open House. I shared a champagne breakfast w/ the love of my life. I was grateful to not be working in the aforesaid nursing home.

Today__
I had a temporary setback after hearing news from IRS. Putting the fear-based crapola aside, I had a wonderful time of meditation & came away w/ the promise.. 'There is enough'.

Tomorrow__
"And all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well."
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?