--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 18, 2005

Imagining Joy..

This has been such a 'Monday.' You know, the one they make up blues songs from? Stormy Monday, Blue Monday, Monday Sucks..(I made up that last one);o)
The IRS is trying to pee on my parade, & if you haven't been under that acrid shitstorm of a spray.. thank your lucky stars!
Anyway, to make a long story short, I've been feeling vulnerable. The kind of feeling that makes me ask dumb questions like, 'Did I make the wrong move in leaving my craphole of a job?' 'Will all our future plans go down the proverbial toilet?'
'How many years does one get for counterfeiting bucks to pay the IRS?'
You know.. the everyday queries.

Then I have to go to my mentor, one that I luckily gave birth to, so the teaching is for free! (Mother-guilt goes a long way) And she gives me these wondrous words of wisdom;
"For whatever reason, let it go. Just trust that God is with you and let it flow. Let go of the planning. Don't start thinking about work, etc. There is a plan that you cannot see. Believe that. I know this illusion appears to be so real and your gut is feeling old wounds all over again.. that is what makes it feel so real. Your Path has brought you here to heal this now. This is your grand moment of opportunity.
.. Don't limit your good. Don't reject what is coming to you. Just be still and think about your blessings."
Isn't she the wisest Cherokee Princess?

Then I read my daily horoscope & it says, 'Let it go & let the Universe handle the future.' Hmmm.. I'm detecting a pattern here.

Then I go online & read the Yay-Yay Sisterhood bloggings, & Kat asks My question.. 'How do you get out of the feeling of a barren desert?' (paraphrased). And I realize that my soul is answering myself.. 'Have an attitude of gratitude. Imagine Joy & grasp it!'
Now it's time to step out in faith on that premise. This IRS illusion has attacked me w/ 2 previous husbands. It ended up killing the relationships in many ways, because we allowed the importance of $$ to create distance between us. I was forced to work where I didn't want to be, to feel guilt/doubt/worry and lack. When major life lessons come into our lives, they will repeat themselves until they are resolved. Hence, my greetings from the govt causing a knee-jerk fear-based response. Well, guess what? I'm not having any of it!
I am NOT going back to a workforce that stripped me of mental & physical health!
I am going FORWARD with my plans for the woman's spiritual retreats in TN.
I am NOT going to laden myself or my husband w/ the crippling useless emotions of guilt/doubt/worry & lack.
I am RELEASING it all to a higher power.

A few years ago I went on a 3 day SpiritQuest & the words were given to me;
"Let it Go
Let it Flow
Dance the Dream
Enjoy the Flight!'

I'm ready to dance & fly..
Comments:
I love it when a plan comes together. Such wise words all saying the same thing!

Beautiful blog today - I love reading your postings.
 
OHHH sandigale, I wish I could reach out and hug you You are sooooo right.I feel the dance in my soul I wish I could dance with you.There is such a joyful feeling of letting go. And sharing .I just want you to know That I feel your words. I am looking forward to Tn. I really feel this is a Blessed adventure and things are being taken care of. Love Sandi kay
 
You are not left to dance alone....I join you in your dance, I join you in your joy, I embrace gratitude with you. We dance in the light from whence joy grows...we dance off the limitations of man & relish our timeless, boundary-less, connected selves. We embrace the light without shadows....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?