--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Letting the Sunshine in..

OK, better mood today. Those pity-parties can only last so long, else you get bogged down in the quagmire & sink to the netherworlds. But for 20 minute stints, they're a bit of alright.

I had an epiphany a little while ago, & immediately felt better. I was reading a book, in the supine position on the couch.. so of course I dozed off. And in this 'twilight' consciousness, I felt the front door open up. I say I 'felt' it, because it was the warm rays of the sunshine coming thru the door. It felt so good & comforting. Then of course I jolted awake, wondering what serial killer had just entered into my living room. Oh me, of little faith, eh?
Needless to say, the door was still bolted shut.. but that feeling of warmth & sunshine remained. And I began to say a silent prayer of gratitude for the Universe having everything under control. From the sale of the house, to the move to TN, to the paying off of the relentless IRS.
All of the fear/worry/doubt/guilt/sins-of-the-world.. would not help or effect the changes/passions/desires/plans of my future. It's my Destiny, if you will. And it will come to me in perfect timing. So for that, I am grateful.

And to further cheer myself up, I went to this website;
www.ironhymen.com
I suggest you do the same. Little Laura Bush-kins can really make your day..;o)
Comments:
Ahhh, I could feel the warmth as you typed this! Beautiful.

And, where the hell did you find that website?!? Here's my favorite part:

>>>>>
I understand that abstaining from sex protects me from:

Having adoption-hungry homosexuals circle my pregnant belly like vultures, hell-bent on corrupting my unwanted bastard child with their sicko "love."
<<<<<
 
written like a true fearmongering Baptist..ha
This was from the chickenhead site. Gotta love their parodies.
And have you ever read their mail?
Like for Landover Baptist?
Amazing how some people think they're for real.. & ready for them to burn in hell.
lawdy..
 
Ugh, I was watching the "Christian" tv station again last night. I will only say that the parody you provided is FAR too accurate.

How sad that so many allow so much hatred and fear into their lives...under the guise of "love".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?