--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sevens

The number seven is a Divine & mystical one. It has always represented the highest order; perfection. 7 means, 'Spirituality, mental analysis, and wisdom'. All sorts of references in the Bible about the significance of 7. I love numerology, so when I move to a new address, or meet someone for the 1st time, I'm always doing the silent homework of numerology on them. When I 1st met Dan & he invited me to his home for dinner (No! I did NOT stay for breakfast!).. I noted the address was 2572.. add it up, 16, which reduces to.. you got it 7! I knew this was a mystical house.. & it welcomed me from the 1st day.
Which brings me to this day, July 7, 2005. We have a day of sevens! 7/7/7. Now you can add those up & it works out to 21, reducing to 3.. which is the number of balance, & that's excellent as well.
But I'll stick w/ my lovely '7' today.. & wait for synchronistic events, fairies in the garden, the gods at play, and mystical magic.

I'll keep you posted on what wonderments befall me today!
Comments:
Ohhh, happy Day of Sevens!

Cool info about numerology. Ha, growing up Catholic, we were always told that "3" was the magic number. :)
 
I would love to invite you to join our Sisterhood of Sister-Friends...I need your email address. Please leave it as a comment on the blog, or email me at pryncesskat@gmail.com

http://sister-friends.blogspot.com
 
Thanks for the info Melodyann.. I'll check out that blog. Thanks for dropping by!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?