--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tagging Game, because I'm bored..

I was tagged by A Real Life Princess and since nobody ever tags me for anything, I”m pretty excited:
What follows is a list of different occupations. Select at least five of them. Add more to the list if you like, and then pass it on.Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…I
f I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an innkeeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a backup dancer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be a midget stripper…
If I could be a proctologist…
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host…
If I could be an actor…
If I could be a judge…
If I could be a Jedi…
If I could be a mob boss…
If I could be a personal trainer…
If I could be a professional race car driver…
If I could be a stand-up comedian…
If I could be an artist…
If I could be a hooker..
If I could be a nun..
If I could be an alien..
If I could be a preacher..

1)If I could be a musician, I'd drive all my friends & family crazy by playing non-stop.. cause I would rock!

2)If I could be a hooker, I'd have to charge 1/2 rate, because I'm a 'senior'.

3)If I could be a missionary, I'd try other positions as well.

4)If I could be a nun, I'd try to get rid of their mean reputations.

5)If I could a mob boss, I'd badda bing Tony Soprano..

now i am tagging: Debra
Angi
Julie
Comments:
hahahaha.. those are great!
I think you could be all those things & more..

Now go take your bath, Miss Tarot Reader.
 
FUN!!! Both of your responses to this have cracked me up! Too funny. Alright, here's my crack:

I'll post my answers on my blog tomorrow. Thanks for this!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?