--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday's Rain..

It's pouring cats & dogs.
I've eaten a pound of sausage today.. all by myself.
I've taken 3 naps today.. so far.
We received a nasty-gram from IRS today, which I had to sign for.. so now the postman feels sorry for me.
But not as sorry as I feel for me.
Tigger killed a frog on the lanai.. it was disgusting.
No one has called or come by to look at the house today.
Looks like Bush is going to protect his felon buddy Rove.. now there's a shocker.
My tummy is looking 5 months preggers.. that may have something to do w/ #2 above.
Hey! It's a pity party!! And no one's invited but me!
Just wanted to share the joy.. ;o(
Comments:
You know what they say: Wednesday's showers bring Thursday's flowers.

Or something like that. Hang in there!
 
I will.. this too shall pass.. & hopefully all that greasy sausage will too.
;o)
 
Lots of positive energy coming your way. Face Seattle & you should feel it hit you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?