--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 08, 2005

Bonus Update

Check out the update on Cindy Sheehan.. Mother-of-the-Decade in my books. She's articulate, she's determined, & she's media savvy. This spells t-r-u-b-e-l (or trouble for the educated..you know, people that READ) but 'trubel' for Dubyah, the illiterate yayhoo in Crawford (the village got it's idiot back for the month of August)
GO CINDY!!
~~~~~~
www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0808-01.htm
Comments:
Thanks so much for your posts on the war. I truly want it to be over and I want to see all the boys come home. Meanwhile, on yahoo news today they said that there will be an increase in the number of troops in Iraq?
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?