--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Kitty Kuts



You know.. there's nuttin' uglier than a nekked cat. Thse two are normally w/ hair 3" long.. so they look totally skinned-alive at this point.
But it had to be done, since they refuse Sage Woman's Beauty Salon, & get their hair all dreadlocked.
That left 2 cats w/o the grooming.. & are they pissed. Not at being over-looked, but at the new fresh clean (& unknown) smell of their brother & sister. Puki is just hissing up a blue streak. Poor Tigger tries to let him know, 'It's just me, bro..' but he's totally alien to his littermate now.
And Buddy is acting like the Prez.. a true dickhead. Hissing, growling, trying to bite. He is now in 'time-out' on the lanai, until he can find his manners. Oh, that we could do that to the Prez.
The groomer spent 4 1/2 hrs on these 2.. & she looked very spent at the end of it.
I wouldn't have her job.
But it made for a stressful day, what w/ all the yowling, caterwalling & sad pleading eyes of the haircut duo. I can't go thru this anymore! They simply must put up w/ my brushing them occasionally. Maybe I could catnip them into submission..
Comments:
I have a yellow cat named fluffers she looks just like your yellow cat .I had to cut her hair for the same reasons when my hubby and I got together Fluffers looked like she had a nother whole cat growing on her back. It was so narled up it took me months of sitting with her and a razor blade just cutting it down a little at a time. When I finally got it all out we moved to the country and in the country we have cockal burs . So I had to shave her . She wouldn't even look at me for a week.They will get over it in a few days.Poor babies.
 
Again, I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing.

Am I a horrible friend or what?!
 
Miss World.. now do I laugh at your dog? Even in the wig.. I held it down to a mild chuckle.
Just for that, I'm telling them the 'tuna' story. (They'll be envious tho.)

Hippigirl, the gray-looking cat is a tortoise shell persian. Born w/ a bent tail, (or else cork-screwed by abuse.. who knows) But she always looks like Grizelda from 'Cats'. I keep waiting for the spaceship to take her to her rightful place. Poor girl can't even purr pretty.. she sounds like a spitting little engine.
But she mothers all the rest, & is so submissive to them. The only time we see her is at breakfast call in the morning; she hides out the rest of the time. Our 1/2 cat..
Fluffers sounds cute! You'll have to post some pics.
 
Here you're having difficulty getting on to my page. Sorry about that, but perhaps Eddie is trying to interfere! I see he's returned.

Honestly, I don't think I've done anything - but I'm a novice at this so I may have pressed a wrong button or something.

Perhaps Blogger can help.
 
I hadn't thought of that! I'll go to Blogger & seek support. (maybe a little alimony on the side..)ha
 
I've never been here, I'm so lame :P

Shanna, YayYay. Nice to meet you.

If you ever had time to, I'd love to ask you some questions.

Email is on my blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?