--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday's & other bits & pieces

Welcome to the 1st of August.. ye gods, where did the summer go? We have not camped since the end of May & that is just criminal. Too much going on w/ the sale of the house, the buying of the cabin, the job searches. Energies can only go so far.
But we'll get back into the swing of 'Nature' soon, I hope.

I did a reading for myself this morning w/ the Russian Gypsy Cards. Happy days are near again! Wahoo!! And I fully expect the Universe to bring us the abundance, like today.

How about that rascally Dubyah appointing old broom lip to the UN position during the senate recess? Let's send someone who despises the UN, who lies like a rug, who no one respects in THIS country.. yeah, lets send someone like that to represent us to the world. They're gonna love us for this one. I don't think all the blowjobs that Karen Hughes has in her, could repair that image-breaker. She certainly has her work cut out for her.. & I trust she packs kneepads in her carry-on.

And aren't we going to have fun w/ the John Bircher/John Roberts addition to the Supremes? KKKarl Rove will appreiciate his neo-con background, even if nobody else does. Ladies, the Victorian era can't be far behind.. sharpen those wire hangers & umbrella tips! Amd men.. load up on those chastity belts soon to go on sale at your favorite Walmart. Those 5 yr old Chinese workers are already putting a shine on 'em.

But other than that, how did you like the play Mrs Lincoln?
I think August is going to be hot & steamy.. but still a great month to move to TN!
Y'all stay well.
Comments:
I can't even believe how Conservative this 'progressive' nation of 'freedom' has become. And, it's just getting worse.

There's nothing wrong, per se, with being Conservative. What *is* wrong is that Conservatives are against social progress. And, as a result, they HOLD PEOPLE BACK.

I'm being held back because some idiots in Red States aren't "ready" for me to have equal rights. You know what, if THEY'RE not ready, they don't need to be. They don't need to partake in it. But goddamn it all to hell, how DARE they stop ME from progressing?????!!!!!!

Ugh, my wire is so easily tripped today - I need to stop typing here.

Good luck on the sale! And, may camping be in your near future.
 
You would camp in this heat? Girl, I say camp at the holiday inn....you know the one with the indoor and outdoor pool with a jacuzzi at the side....clean towels and room service!!! Oh, if the above is on the agenda, I want to go!!!!
 
You know, JC, my kids have labeled this camping thing as my 'midlife menopausal madness'.. because I've always been a city girl. But I swear, when the estrogen went away it was replaced by deet or something. I just have this insane enjoyment of sleeping in a tent now. Of course, we make it as plush as possible. Check out the website; www.gourmetcampers.com
But I like your idea for the Holiday Inn as well.. especially after a few days of the nature trail..;o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?