--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

For Fun..

Ok, here's a shocker.. I'm so disgusted w/ the entire politicalization of a tragedy, that I'm just going to have some fun w/ the blog today. I'm not savvy enough to know how to make one of those nifty 'click here' links.. so bear w/ this old dog who refuses to learn new tricks, & type in the following link;

www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

It's a cute quiz on the lyrics of 80's songs.. checking to see how much you remember. I've always prided myself on that particular genre of great tunes. Lord knows I was out at the clubs & discos at least 4 nights a week. But I came up woefully short when it came to actual lyrics.. apparently I went thru that era humming a lot.
(I'm reminded of the Princess's boyfriend who thought 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' was 'Do The Funky Lady'. You know, it was like that)
So try your hand at it.. & I guarantee you'll have those tunes in your head all danged day!
Comments:
Walked away with a 92% - what a great quiz!
 
Dang! I only got 46%.. even tho I could hear the songs in my head. I loved her comments tho, for the ones I missed.. She swore I was born after 1985..ha
I guess I was thinking more of the 'Flock-of-Seagulls' hairdo I wore back then.
 
I can't do it. I am still waaayyy too in to the whole impeach Bush thing. I also have been surfing the right wing blogs to see what they have to say and it just makes me soooo mad. UGH! I say Nagin for 08. He is the first politician that actually tells it like it is and was worried about the people.
 
Isn't it interesting that Nagin has been the one selected as the 'hit man' for Rove to destroy. I can already see it happening in the news.. people are picking up that thought implanted by Bush & asking, 'why didn't he get the people out on school buses?' Well hello! By the time the levee broke, those buses were under water & all the 1st responders were trying to locate their own families. The man did all he could do.. & I agree.. he has my vote for Prez.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?