--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Birth Order

Thanks Addict for the good idea for today's blog.. Click to take the test your ownself!

You Are Likely a Second Born

At your darkest moments, you feel inadequate.
At work and school. you do best when you're evaluating.
When you love someone, you offer them constructive criticism.

In friendship, you tend to give a lot of feedback - positive and negative.
Your ideal careers are: accounting, banking, art, carpentry, decorating, teaching, and writing novels.
You will leave your mark on the world with art and creative projects.
The Birth Order Predictor
Comments:
I was the same as you. And, I think it's fairly accurate...after all, we both talk about those best-sellers we're going to write!

(um, except I really AM a second-born -- were you?)
 
I'm a #6 born.. I doubt that their 'files' go that far..ha
But it felt like the right answer for me..
 
I'm also the exception that proves the rule. It said I was First Born, even though I am quite definitely second born!

Ah well, I always had ideas above my station!
 
Born leaders must take their lot, eh?
Cute test..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?