--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Le Week-end!

My fellow blogettes, & you know who both of you are..
I may be away from the magical kingdom of blogdom for a couple of days. We have some FL hurricane evacuees flying in tonite & tomorrow.. & we'll be making merry until Monday. 'Wicked Wilma' will not take away our joy!

So I do hope you have many fun things on the social calendar your ownselves, & I want every juicy detail.
Take pictures! I swear Schmoopy is the only one listening to me about this..
Until we meet again, Taa Taa for now. Happy Trails..
Comments:
Hhahaha, Schmoopy. I'll make sure that Paul takes tons of photos this weekend: of me, the lady, and our doggie.

Have fun and enjoy your company! I miss you already, so hurry back!
 
Enjoy your time w/ your company!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?