--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Better World

Ah, life.. This morning we all awakened to a better place to be. The GOP'ers are falling away from the altar of Bushevik. 2 Dems made it to governorships, & the Gropilizer Schwartzenager lost his $300M bid to make Calif more Republican-friendly. All 8 bills were rejected!
Can I get a big amen from the hallelujah chorus this morning?? There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
I now know that more of more of the sleepwalking 'sheep' who have feared leaving the entrails of this die-nasty, will now start to distance themselves from his colon.
I may just have to jump up & do my happy-feet dance today.
WAHOO!!
Comments:
You get a loud and clear AMEN from me, my sister!

My favorite was the Dem governor who won VA. Bush specifically flew down there to rally the Repub, and NPR was saying it'd be *the* race to watch to see if Bush has any political campaigning clout left. Guess that answer is "no".

So again, AMEN!
 
This is really great news for the world, not just for you unfortunate souls. It's a great first step, but the big battles are still out there to be won.
 
'adrianne, I didn't do it, adrianne, I didn't do it'...
tee hee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?