--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nothing like closing the barn door, after the horses have escaped..

White House Counsel to Give 'Refresher' Course

By Jim VandeHei
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, November 5, 2005;

President Bush has ordered White House staff to attend mandatory briefings beginning next week on ethical behavior and the handling of classified material after the indictment last week of a senior administration official in the CIA leak probe.


~~~~~~~~~`
Now I would say this course will include 'How Not to Get Caught 101'
Comments:
Is anyone going to actually view this as a legitimate and decent move? My word, talk about "too little too late"!
 
Hi!

I just wanted to leave a little "hello" to let you know that I have been reading your blog. And, I must say that I found it interesting :) I will check back someother time.

/C
 
Welcome to you.. and my world of venting about the US govt right now. Hopefully I'll have happier posts in 2008! ;o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?