--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Psychic?

Ok, I had this dream Monday night.. I was out in a desert w/ some girlfriends when the sky became ominously dark & filled w/ tornadoes. They're coming straight for us, & a girlfriend yells, 'We have to run for it!' We're a block away from any kind of shelter.. & I'm in high heels! I fall down (of course) and lightning strikes right ahead of me, igniting a weird fire in the air..
I wake up scared spitless. But the dream had been so vivid & full of color & action, I told myself to remember to write it down for my 10 yr old grandson who has a fascination for weather-related stories. But of course, being a woman of a certain age, I promptly forgot.
Then.. we have the tornado explosion across the states yesterday & some of the photos on the internet were exactly like the scenes from my dream. I was awakened w/ a start last night about 1:00 am when lightning struck right outside the bedroom window.. eerily like the dream (no resulting air flames, however)
Now.. what should I have done w/ my clairvoyance from the previous day?
Does the Weather Channel accept collect calls from potential psychics?
Can I sue the AP photos posted on the net, for stealing my dream content?
And if the Universe trusted me w/ this phenomenon, why didn't She give me the winning Mega Millions numbers?? WHY?!
Comments:
I don't see why this can't count as "intellectual property"! :) Patent it!

(it's always a bit creepy to me when my dreams are prophetic)
 
Seems like we often are given mysteries and dream fragments, but seldom have i heard of getting lotto numbers! LOL

Maybe thats because the lotto isn't a priority in the Universe. Mystery sure seems to be.

And all you need to win a suit is an attorney who wants to be paid!
 
well, all seriousness, yah, you should get those numbers so we can all do all that good stuff and all have that fun...
just not fair, i tell ya, just not fair..!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?