--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 19, 2005

Shouldn't she be in Afghanistan or Iraq??

I'm sorry, but this nation just gets crazier & crazier..
Remember the old 'WWJD' bracelets? ('What Would Jenna Drink') Well apparently she's drinking plenty these days! There's sure to be a nice White House spin on Miss Lollapalooza this week..
~~~~~~~~

No Happy Ending For Jenna Bush
Jenna Bush’s infamous ID-gate videotape is raising more questions than the Zapruder film. According to a source who has seen the footage—which features a self-described downtown coke dealer relating his late-night run-in with the First Daughter, and brandishing her college ID as a souvenir—the man insinuates that the two shared more than just drinks.

A well-informed source, who has a DVD copy of the interview shot by tbirdshow.com’s Travis Poston, says that at one point the dealer claims that the young, blonde Jenna Bush with the Texas accent he hung out with that night (and who happened to leave behind Jenna Bush’s belongings) had been “helping [him] clean up” the bar after a long night of partying.

(A publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly shows the hard-partying political liability’s name, picture and student ID number.)

According to the New York Post’s Page Six, the Secret Service are reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear they’re not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the following curt response: “There are about ten top papers fighting for that footage. Get in line.”

Needless to say, “if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn’t look so good,” quipped the source.
Comments:
Maybe she was just picking up some coke for her ex-addict daddy. It is the Holidays after all...what better way to say "I love you" than with some smack?
 
I have to say my sympathies are with Jenna. If I had her parents, I think I would be turning to some substance abuse as well.
 
I wish I knew what was up I still can't read your blog it's been days . Really bumms me out so I guess I'll email you later1 Love SandiKay
 
Hey SandiKay.. Dan checked out what was happening between our computers (yours & mine), because when I go to your blog now, mine freezes up & I have to reboot. He says we have conflicting Java Script or some such animal. So email me & we'll chat that way.
Sorry.. ;o(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?