--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Too Bad I Don't Like Coffee..

A study says people who have one alcoholic drink a day are 54 percent less obesity-prone than teetotalers are. (But those with four or more drinks a day are 46 percent more obesity-prone.) Another study indicates that among people who weigh too much or drink too much alcohol, those who drink more than two cups of coffee a day are only half as prone to chronic liver disease. Each study involved more than 8,000 people. Cynical take: Wash out your fat with liquor, then rinse out your liquor with coffee.
Comments:
Gym-shmym! I'm going on an all alochol, all coffee diet!
 
That's what I'm thinking.. I'll modify it to an alkie-diet coke thing..
But I fear I may tip into the 'obese' set if the limit is 4 units on the wk-end..eeks
 
Excellent information! tee hee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?