--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Obviously, I gave her too much credit: She's still the dumb blonde..

A day after news reports spread the word of a supposed snub against President Bush, Jessica Simpson tried to get back in the GOP's graces. Simpson, in Washington to promote charity Operation Smile when she declined an invitation to a Republican fund-raising gala, let her manager dad handle damage control. People magazine quoted Joe Simpson: "We are huge fans of him and of his family, his girls. Jessica loves the heck out of him"
Comments:
Sheesh. Is anyone ever going to stand up to this guy? And her snub wasn't about liking or disliking Bush! Oh, the respect I'd have for her if she simply said:

"I'm sorry to have offended anyone, but I think that political lobbying has the tendency to paint a charity or group into a 'this' or 'that' corner. I don't want that for Operation Smile. Therefore, I see it as a CONFLICT OF INTEREST to attend the GOP event, or meet with the prez while promoting my charity. I hope he understands, and I welcome a chance at an alternate meeting with him - when I'm able to separate myself from my work."

PERIOD.

Ha, then sit back and drink a Coke while the O'Reilly spin machine turns her into a Commie Loving Pinko.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?