--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The First Time..

5 years ago this morning I received the following email from my sweet man. There is nothing like hearing (or reading) the 1st 'I love you'.. It hits something in the solar plexus, or heart chakra, or maybe just the gut.. but it burns into the circuit of your DNA & forever changes you.
And everytime it's repeated, it's renewed. Like cellular reproduction.. until that love encircles, encapsulates, enjoins, envelopes, entwines, enlarges & enlightens you. And best of all, it enhances the very essence of who you are, & what they have seen in you.
I am so blessed..

April 12, 2001
From Dan:
"XOXOX, that's Greek for Socks? Well if it is, I want to have socks with you :-)

Love you (OK, I said it!!!!!!) Scary ain't it?

Socks (XOXOX)

Me"
Comments:
Socks, eh? Well, each couple has their own secret language. :)

I love you and Dan!! There, I said it. :)

I do love you two. You are so refreshing. Even over the sterility of the computer screen, I can 'feel' your chemistry, and the respect you have for one another. It's such an inspiration.

Happy anniversary!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?