--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 07, 2006

Don't bother coming here! I'll tell you from afar..

Bush To Take Trips Around Country To Learn What's On Americans' Minds...
Associated Press July 6, 2006 at 10:23 PM

President Bush will hold a news conference Friday in Chicago as the White House explores new venues for putting the president before the public.
It will be his first full scale news conference since June 14 in the Rose Garden on his return from a surprise visit to Iraq...
...Bartlett said the Chicago trip was the beginning of occasional presidential trips around the country to learn what's on Americans' minds.
Comments:
Ohhhh, how I'd LOVE to tell that man what's on my mind!!
 
I heard his press conference today live on the radio while I was at work... words like IDIOT,, DUMBASS, SOMEONE HELP HIM,, came to mind... it's such an embarassment...
 
Holy cow, Julie - your comment made me completely loud aloud! The "Someone help him" is what got me. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?