--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 11, 2006

Behind the administration's evils..

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/view/

When you have some time.. view the 6 segments here (about 15 min each)
Jaw dropping info!
This should be seen in all schools, & on mainline TV stations. I'm sure it didn't get many viewers on PBS.. because it takes a thinking person to watch that channel.
What can I say, I missed it there as well.. oops.
Comments:
Thanks for the link! I'll definitely take a look this weekend.
 
I caught this about a month ago when they first aired it, the very next day they posted it to the web. By far one of the best overview progams I have seen. I just want to spit in the eye of all involved in Washington.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?