--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Great questions to ponder..

I read this article online today & it struck a chord.. Perhaps you can find 'productive' questions & answers in your own life; (because the mind does answer every question posed to it!)
Here's some 'food-for-thought'
~~~
Questions:

What do I want to accomplish today?
What is the most important thing I need to do today? (Do it first!)
Is this the best use of my time right now?
What am I trying to accomplish right now?
What can I cross off my list by deleting or delegating? What is not important?
What can I do right now to take the next leap instead of the next step?
Who can I learn from today?
Who can I thank today?
What am I grateful for?
How can I eliminate distractions right now?
What are my top 3 current goals?
What is most important to me in life?
If the world was going to end within one year, what would I be doing right now?
What will I do today towards my major goals?
What action can I take instead of worry right now?
Who should I thank today?
Who needs some love today?
How can I be a kinder person today?
How can I have more compassion today?
What can I do right now to release negative energy in a positive way?
What can I do to let go of my anger?
How can I put worry on hold right now?
How can I choose happiness right now?
What can I do to slow down today?
What am I learning right now?
What beneficial routines can I start today?
What will I do, see, explore, or experience today that is new?
How and with whom can I partner today to make 1+1=3?
How can I be more compassionate today?
What will I celebrate today?
Where did I find Joy today?
What did I learn today?
How will I “pay it forward” today?
How will I make today great? How do I define great?
What can I stop holding/clinging to help me break free?
How can I let go with peace?
Who can I help today?
How can I add Peace to the world today?
What’s the most powerful thing I can do right now, today to increase my business?
What have I been avoiding that I can do today?

Some other good questions for the end of the day:
Taking stock of what you did today.
Who did I help today?
Who did I hurt today?
If I could have done something differently what would it be?
Is there some way to make amends for the things I did today that I now regret?
If I had less than 5 1/2 years left to live, how would I want to spend my time on Earth?
~~~
wow.. I have some answering to do!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?